I didn't know the bagged ice-cocktail idea was from Colombia. I legit thought it was something you just came up with. Now that I think about it, in Mexico they do the same thing but only for non-alcoholic drinks like juice. But I still love the idea because I'm used to doing that and I love it! It'll be great to bring an idea from a Latin American country.
Hey Santiago, I think you did a really nice job on your elevator pitch by the way you connected your opportunity in a manner of making it relatable to me and other college students. I already thought this opportunity could be a successful one since the first time you mentioned it because usually ideas that are foreign and are implemented in the United States become very popular and liked. Nice job!
I didn't know the bagged ice-cocktail idea was from Colombia. I legit thought it was something you just came up with. Now that I think about it, in Mexico they do the same thing but only for non-alcoholic drinks like juice. But I still love the idea because I'm used to doing that and I love it! It'll be great to bring an idea from a Latin American country.
ReplyDeleteHey Santiago,
ReplyDeleteI think you did a really nice job on your elevator pitch by the way you connected your opportunity in a manner of making it relatable to me and other college students. I already thought this opportunity could be a successful one since the first time you mentioned it because usually ideas that are foreign and are implemented in the United States become very popular and liked. Nice job!