Thursday, October 24, 2019

Elevator Pitch No.2 - 17A

Elevator Pitch: https://youtu.be/PmXwVhtGLFI

From my last elevator pitch I noticed I was talking like too fast, and as a Spanish speaker, some words I said were not really clear. Also I noticed that the camera was positioned in a weird way and the video looked strange somehow. As this feed back was really insightful for me, this time I tried to speak slower and more paused in order to pronounce better, and also I looked for another space to record and put the camera.

2 comments:

  1. I loved your video Santiago! It was really great and very informative as well for those who do not know what a boli is. I know what it is and I love that idea. I will support you all the way man. I see no down side in any way at all. In the video you did manage to speak a lot slower. I know that is very hard for you and trust me I know because I'm Hispanic as well. Overall you did great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Santiago,
    I really liked how you used the feedback to improve on this elevator pitch. Overall, I really believe that you presented a very nice elevator pitch! The way you related the product to you and brought a little of your culture into play was a point I really admired. I believe this product is new and creative and I feel it will be a great hit as staying innovating and progressive is key in being able to stay alive in any market.

    ReplyDelete