1) Tenaciousness is a competency:
In order to develop tenaciousness throughout the course of the semester I have started to pay more attention the problems that sometimes are common and the needs that a lot of people have and sometimes we do not even think about how it can be an opportunity, I believe that I have started to be more critic about how we can look negative can turn into opportunities that can benefit society.
2) Tenaciousness is an attitude:
When I started doing the interviews and did not find people who give me useful information, I felt like I did not want to keep on because it was an exhausting exercise. However I got motivation from thinking that a lot of people struggles every single day and also that many other students must be on my place. It is the hard work and consistency what keeps you going and allows you to reach your goals.
3) Tips
Tip 1: Read about what is happening on your surroundings, events happening in the city or interesting news that can lead you to an opportunity.
Tip 2: Be critic about common needs in people. Even if they are dumb, if a lot of people seem to have them and no one is satisfying those needs, there might be a good opportunity.
Tip 3: Read entrepreneurship books. I did not really used to read a lot of books about entrepreneurship, but through the course of the semester I read the book needed for the last post (Elon Musk's Biography) and I think that it has really opened my mind about how many opportunities are out there even in the fields we do not even pay attention.

No comments:
Post a Comment